Saturday, May 25, 2013

I just had to...

 I mentioned that I had used almost all of the lovely text fabric from Madrona Road (called Memoir) in that quilt top using the Novella charm pack (the top is finished by the way - hopefully the day is bright enough to take some pictures). I did a quick search and found that there really wasn't a lot of it left out there, but Pink Castle still had some, and I decided that yes, I had to save it! After all I hadn't even read the story properly before I cut into it...
 And as we all know it's a waste of postage to buy just one piece of fabric, so I did a bit of browsing, and found this great architect print by Yuwa...
... and a few other lovelies. So what if there isn't really room for more fabric in my sewing room - I'll just have to do some more sewing then, right?

No comments :