Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 - Summing up

The year is ending and I spent last night mulling over what I have achieved when it comes to sewing at least. I was a bit surprised to see that there are so few large quilts this year and kept going back through my blog posts and Flickr photos to check that there really aren't any more, because I somehow felt that there were, but that turned out to be in 2011 - how time flies... :-P
This also explains why I have been such a lazy blogger this year - not much crafting to write about!

Well I did finish some items, though, although most are small. The list is as follows:


1 lapquilt, 2 wall quilts, 6 small art quilts, 1 pillow, 4 bags, 7 purses, 1 phone cosy, 1 ipad cosy, 1 ipad support, 14 mug rugs, 1 sewing bag, 1 tablecloth and 6 placemats.

Not too bad, but all my plans for larger quilts have fallen by the wayside. This means that I have quite a few UFOs as well, so I'll have no problems with finding things to sew.

I may not have been such a busy quilter during 2012, but I have kept myself busy buying fabric, so I had better get around to using some of it. I have plenty of ideas too, so let's get started! 

No comments :