Friday, November 27, 2009

Anybody home?

Yes, still here. And thankful that the weekend has arrived. Busy, busy, busy. And there has been very little sewing going on. I'm hoping that tomorrow will improve matters, though. I have started on some new x-blocks, for another red and turquoise quilt and I'm having a friend over for some cutting and stitching lessons tomorrow. The plan is to make a holiday table runner. We'll see how that goes... She has been very interested and made one quilt under my guidance a few years back. Now she feels ready to attempt her next one, but claims to have forgotten everything, so we'll see if I can manage to teach and inspire her to continue down this quilted path I seem to follow. Or maybe we should call it a slippery slope of fabric and notion purchases... - I won't mention that during her first lesson though ;-)

No comments :