Friday, October 10, 2008

Floral stitcheries

TGIF! It's been a long week, or at least long days at work, and little energy left for quilting, just a little light stitching and knitting in front of the telly. But at least I'm more than halfway there with the stitcheries for the little rose quilt. I'm using the new variegated DMC cotton floss, and I love the colour changes this brings with little effort on my part.
I'm off to dance the evening away with my hoover and mop, leaving tomorrow free for some serious crafting. I have a haunted house, a dragonfly and some sunflowers waiting next to the sewing machine...
And, yes - I did mention knitting! But that's for the next post ;-)

1 comment :

Tine said...

I was wondering about the knitting.... My mom and my sister knit in fromt of the tv too, I can't do it, I need to look at what I'm doing when I knit....so I don't :-)
The stitcheries are really cute, that floss looks great. DMC, huh?! You should not vacuum on friday night! Say I, as I'm trying not fall asleep before 9 pm. LOL!