Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fun mail

One thing leads to another. As I mentioned earlier I bought a set of DVDs from Quilting Arts earlier this spring*. As these things tend to, one purchase soon led to another, and some online shopping later, a parcel arrived from Keepsake. I discovered in their latest newsletter that the Kaleidoscope Kreator was on sale, and having watched the DVDs with all the fun you could have with this software, creating all sorts of caleidoscopic images from your photos, I just had to have it, didn't I? A roll of gorgeous felted wool also found its way into the shopping basket, along with some other goodies.
One of the programs demonstrated this ruler for cutting circles along with a special rotary cutter for those tight curves, so naturally I'll just have to give it a go... And a CD of quilting motifs will always come in handy, wont it? Am I going to have a lot of quilting fun this summer or what? Expect to hear more about it!

*The first set on the page I linked to - I wouldn't be surprised if I feel the urge to order the second set too, though...

3 comments :

Kim West said...

Hmm... that circle cutter looks neat - but I don't use circles all that often... but maybe with the right tool.... lol. Looks like you had a good mail day!!

Lily Boot said...

A circle cutter! I love circles - imagine how easy my life would be with a circle cutter :-) But I'm particularly keen on your eletronic quilting pattern - do you put that into a particular program? How does it work?

Tine said...

What great mail! How does that circle cutter work?
Everything looks wonderful....mmmmm....I love getting mail :-)