Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Spring

Spring is in the air. I just had to use my cell phone to snap a picture of the evidence - our town park has been a muddy mess all winter, due to an ongoing upgrade, but on my way home today I realized that it is green again and flowers are being planted. After a foggy morning the sun was out, the temperature quite pleasant and all was right in the world :-)

The elation carried me all the way home and into my sewing room for an energetic quilting session - only the borders left to quilt now!

I have something else to show you, but it will have to wait until tomorrow, because the camera's battery is flat!

1 comment :

Tine said...

Spring has finally come to Copenhagen too! It's so nice to be able to go outside without putting on 5 layers of clothes first :-)

Bummer about the batteries, looking forward to seeing your work!