Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Little feet




I've come across the sweetest little felt shoes at Martha Stewart Living. Unfortunately there are no babies among my circle of friends at the moment (we might be getting too old...), so there's no one to make them for. Unless I make a new family member myself... No, don't get any ideas! That's not what I meant!


A few years back I made a couple of teddies, and of course, as it is with all new crazes, I started building a stash of fabric, patterns, joints, eyes etc. with every intention of making more of these sweet little things. There is a serious SABLE situation going on here (Stash Aquisition Beyond Life Expectation) - how will I ever get round to making all the things I want to make?!!
In one of my books there are some photos of an adorable little teddy girl in baby shoes and that's the kind of thing I had in mind. Maybe this summer I'll dig out all that stash and make some sweet little stuffies, and then I'll have the perfect excuse to make some little shoes, as well. Hmmm could I have some more time please?

No comments :