Monday, May 22, 2006

On a lighter note

Not such a cross stitcher today - I think I have worked out a solution for my cross-stitch, but more about that later. I have made a new bag. These fabrics have been lying around for a while waiting for me to get around to it. I bought some rick-rack recently and realized that the colours were perfect to go with the fabrics, so they were included in the design. The result is a summery bag that will go well with my new jacket, if I decide to keep this one for myself. I really need to clean out my hallway closet to make space for all my handbags - or I might give this one away - that might be easier... ;-)

1 comment :

Rambling Rose said...

I just love your bag:) Definetly the perfect bag for summer. Since I have been making handbags I have found that I have oodles of scraps.....I've never quilted before but after seeing your work (which is Beautiful by the way) I think I might have to try making some sort of crazy quilt or other. Thank you for the inspiration:)