Friday, January 06, 2006

Time to start sewing

The holiday decorations are going down tonight. I need to get everything out of the way so I can get back to my cutting table ' cause I'm itchin' to be stitchin'! I've decided to be ever so good and finish one of my UFOs first of all. I started making a tree skirt for xmas in '04, but I became too ambitious and made far too many presents. This time around I decided to buy all the presents, but lo and behold: there I was stitching away again! So once more my tree ended up skirtless... But I've decided to grab the bull by the horns: I'm going to finish this@# treeskirt now in January, then I'll be sure to have it finished in time for xmas '06! As a special treat I'm going to make myself a new tote bag after the tree skirt is finished - all in turquoise, mmmm...

No comments :